Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My M30 conversion completed

Hi

My project car recently completed. It took me almost a year to get to the way I want it to be. I would like to thanks this great web site and every member here for lots of helpful information.

Again thank you,
    Shin
    Last edited by flatsix; 05-30-2006, 07:39 AM.

pure hotness man...congrats on finishing it, and finishing it with everything done the way you wanted!

i need to start saving up for an engine conversion already..
    IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Very nice, enjoy!

Thanks for sharing it with us!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Where are you located? Noticed the RHD, wasn't sure if you were one of the rare stateside-RHD owners.

What engine position did you use? What parts did you fabricate, and which did you buy?

I'm slowly convincing myself that this may be a more efficient and economical swap than an M50.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerfanatik
          I'm slowly convincing myself that this may be a more efficient and economical swap than an M50.
          Umm, fuck no. :)
          '91 318is
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brew
            Umm, fuck no. :)
            :rofl: Just because you're on swap number....two...doesn't mean it's cheaper.

I just don't feel like the gains merited from a stock M50 swap are enough for the money and trouble. I'm currently reading more though, so bear with me ;)

Comment

That is the nicest fucking interior I have seen yet.

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
              You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

I do love that swap. And my lord, that interior... those wheels... the whole car, unbelieveable. That is one perfect car right there. Fantastic work.

'88 325is
                VP UT of Austin Autoholics
                BMWCCA 380364

Comment

Very nice !

Like Bimmerfanatik said some more info/pics would be great, especially about that cooling fan set up.

Comment

......and which brake servo and master cylinder is that from ?

Comment

Thats Fucking AWESOME!

Comment

now that you've all seen his swap.

somebody should stop by my house and pickup my M30, only fifty bucks!

hehe sorry about the thread jack, that is a VERY CLEAN swap!
                        R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

One of the nicest swaps I've seen. What engine position is that?

Comment

best first post evar!
                            Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Yeah, and how does the ride feel? is it really as torquey as they say?
                              Recent Rebranding!!
                              Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
                              E30 SM62/S62
                              E30 M60 V8
                              E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
                              Instagram.com/garageaholic
                              Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Working...
                              X