m30 turbo swap progress. Muwaahhhaahh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by terrybpp
    I have been looking at your ^^^^^^^ cardomain website. Very nice work. How much did the TCD water intercooler cost you?
    The kit that I have is about 6,000 mabe a little less all the parts and fuel managment w/chip it took todd and I about 2 months for the chip the head allowed for higher revs so he had to reprogram for that.

the hole motor from flywheel to harmonic ballanser I spent close to $10,000

Comment

Giving me nice flashbacks to my old project... keep up the good work :up:

Comment

Originally posted by uflnuceng
        Giving me nice flashbacks to my old project... keep up the good work :up:
        I have looked at your m30 swap site 4000 times. Very nice work.

Comment

Ha... nice to know that it helps people... I don't get to upgrading it as much as I want but hopefully that will change. If you have any more insight to the turbo part of it feel free to send in a letter to the editor:)

Comment

Originally posted by uflnuceng
            Ha... nice to know that it helps people... I don't get to upgrading it as much as I want but hopefully that will change. If you have any more insight to the turbo part of it feel free to send in a letter to the editor:)
            Definitley.

I'm trying to decided if I want to use the TCD watercooler or a intercooler with the 2 inlets on 1 side. The only way to use a standard (inlet on each side) is to run 5' of intercooler piping or remount the TB on the other side of the intake. Both are a pain in the ass.

Comment

Working...
            X