No announcement yet.

whats up with M42club ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I'll search first and if I don't find the answer illi post up. Thanks for the help roguetoater

Comment

Fellow M42 owners are always welcome, as long as they don't swap in M/Sx0s. Just kidding of course.
      Last edited by roguetoaster; 01-01-2013, 09:39 PM. Reason: Not kidding, M42s deserve to live!

Comment

I was able to sign up with Gmail, though I haven't posted yet.

Comment

I convinced Doug (site owner) to finally open up Gmail. We had a huge problem with spammers for a while. The forum doesn't pull in enough funding to get all the latest and greatest updates for the forum software unfortunately.

If you guys have issues, PM on here if you can't on M42club. I can usually bypass the signup rules if nothing else.

Comment

M42 Club

I am trying to re-establish my login to M42 club. I don't get a password email update to my stored address. I can't register again because the email address is registered on the site. yes, have checked the spam folder. email address is a Comcast account. Can anyone contact them for me. I can't seem to find a way to get through to them.
            thanks,
            Lary

Comment

PM DesktopDave on here, I'd bet that he can help sort you out.

Comment

Working...
              X