HQ Motorsport will not respond to my email after paying for COP kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HQ Motorsport will not respond to my email after paying for COP kit

Over 2 weeks ago, I bought the full COP kit from the web site. Rob, sent an email saying that they are waiting on some parts coming in but he could get the kit to me within 2 weeks. I said that was fine and to just let me know when it ships. This past Tuesday I emailed asking for an update, never heard anything, so I sent a message through the web site. Nothing.

Should I be worried? Are they usually slow to ship or respond? There is no phone number to contact them either. When I give someone $170, I like to hear back from them...

i wouldnt be worried about it. Your kit will show up.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
    Ig:ryno_pzk
    I like the tuna here.
    Originally posted by lambo
    Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
      i wouldnt be worried about it. Your kit will show up.
      Do you have a phone number for them?

I know its not their only job, but how hard is it to write and f'ing email. Going on 3 weeks tomorrow since I've heard anything.

Comment

I had some speedbumps with them around this time last year, but it was due to being out racing. These guys do this on the side, so sometimes they are a bit slower than desired to respond. Did me right, and shipped hardware when I found none in the box, no questions asked, nor blame placed. Good guys.

Comment

Well all that is good to hear. I guess I'm just getting all antsy in my pantsies because I haven't heard anything... I guess I'll keep waiting.

Comment

Well, I still haven't heard from HQ but Paypal was nice enough to tell me my items have shipped(yes, I do know how that works but an email from them still would have been nice)

But I'm over it, just looking forward to getting my product and telling the internet how awesome it is...

Comment

It is a good product. Well-documented directions, took me about 15min to install in 2009, no issues since then. Loctite the bolts that hold the coils to the plate.
              past:
              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:
              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                It is a good product. Well-documented directions, took me about 15min to install in 2009, no issues since then. Loctite the bolts that hold the coils to the plate.
                +1
                Good product. I have the COP kit and MarkD chip and i can pull pretty well on a stock m42, enough to see the difference.
                (Not talking crazy car lengths here...lol)

Comment

Same story here. They did not respond to my purchase or initial email, but finally got back to me and I did receive my kit. Just normal operations from these guys. They are good, just a bit slow in today's digital age.

Comment

Working...
                  X