Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DASC Project

20151205_163906 by Don Stevens, on Flickr

Project guys - I have solid M44 with recently rebuilt DASC FS. That catch is to get it you have to buy the whole car. Think about it - If you want a DASC for your E30, 2002, or 318ti this is a rare opportunity to get one. Plus you can test drive the car to prove it works (vs. taking a chance on a box of parts), and you can fly to FL to drive the car home. Then, you'll have a whole E36 with some cool bits to either part or drive.

Follow the link;

PM for details/Photos
    Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Not. Fair.

t
    (with an E36 318i and ti, no dasc on either...)
    now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Not Fair

Originally posted by TobyB View Post
      Not. Fair.

t
      (with an E36 318i and ti, no dasc on either...)

Sorry -

This is a unique opportunity for to acquire a cool piece. I was planning to swap the engine into my E30 318is but I don't have the time or patience to screw with projects.

The car runs fine and if I do not find the right candidate I will simply continue to use it a DD.

Spread the word to the 4 cylinder crowd (E30, 4 cylinder E36 and 2002)

Don

Comment

Bump,

I have changed my mind....I will separate form the car and sell it for a kit for $2500 firm.

184 RWHP with a stock tune.

Don

Comment

Bump.....Remember - this is a two enthusiast owner car with all work professionally done and service records from day one including original window sticker. It is a cool piece.

The car is going on Craigslist next week as I need it gone by the first of May......I want this car / engine to go to an enthusiast vs. some punk.

Don
          p911sc44@hotmail.com for more details

Comment

Seems like a fair deal, I wish you good luck selling on r3v.

I'd be happy to trade my stripped/caged 318is for that, but I feel that you're looking for a sale rather than a trade.

Comment

Working...
            X