No announcement yet.

RHD Engineering ITB KIT Group Buy Feeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reviving an old thread. But I’m trying to mount this kit in a stock lhd e30 318is. The most rear trumpet however hits the brake booster, there is no room for the air box..

Did anyone manage to mount this in a stock e30?

Comment

Can you post pics, either in here or in a project thread? I have been considering this kit, but I really want to see photos of it installed so I can get an idea of how it fits and what is done with the ICV.

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

Originally posted by bmwman91 View Post
        Can you post pics, either in here or in a project thread? I have been considering this kit, but I really want to see photos of it installed so I can get an idea of how it fits and what is done with the ICV.
        i have the m30 kit and it's virtually the same, still building it up. But from what i have in front of me the manifolds are grouped in pairs and each runner has been tapped for MAP that runs to vacuum manifold where you could put in the ICV. I'm not sure how effective that would be because it would give confusing MAP info to the ECU, i could be wrong since I'm still building and haven't even begun tuning. At idle it makes sense but once the throttle plates have opened it means nothing. I've read that at that point you're going to need to go Alpha n.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X