No announcement yet.

5 speed wiring probs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll try and get up pics tonight of one or two of my swaps for you crybabies .

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

haha thanks teaguer

Comment

thanks teag

Comment

Ok I was able to take one pic of my latest swap .
          First pic is nice and clear as it during the day ...but just shows the wires and what they are .
          Dos not show where they go so the 2nd pic shows that and it was taken tonight .

This is just a temporary jumper wires et-up right now as I just finished this car and have not finised the wiring and have not added the cruise feature .

Oh and just image that the 2 blue wires on the bottom are the factory blue/white and green/white that come from the reverse light switch . :D

Just so you know where shit is coming from and what it should look like .

Now here is all you need to do :

I've found that it easier and cleaner to leave in all of the wiring and harness plugs as is and just add the jumper , I usually rewire the other side of the plug from the auto lever .

Good luck .

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Godlike. Let me go finish this now so I can get my car inspected and stop running the risk of getting a ticket for expired inspection.

Thanks a lot Teaguer, I owe you one man.

Comment

yeah thanks alot man you might find a little sumthing sumthing in your paypal soon

Comment

hmm... now i have a cracker of a q for u all. The cable i found that no1 has any idea about. well i pulled the cabling around it off and found its cables same thickness as the other wires. One is purple and one is brown when i touch the purple one to the green/black green/yellow line a whirring noise occours in the back of my car pretty sure fuel pump. So wat the hell is that cable if it bridges to the fuel pump? o and also no reverse lights still argh

Comment

got em working thanks guys worse dirty contacts all along
                  Last edited by payney8; 08-07-2007, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X