Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any updates?

Comment

nah unfortunately not much. i guess since my last posts the car got painted, ran at the track once (10.9 in the 1/4) and we made a little video last year (probably all old news)

Short video put together of Jay's E30, C4 Corvette/Viper tubbed rear, turbo BMW - say that 10 times fast! Car is insanely fast, and very clean - check it out…

i'm getting married in may, so alot of my time (and money) have been directed that way. whatever i have left over i've been using to take flying lessons

car is still a blast to drive though. I need to replace some rear wheel bearings to get rid of a small vibration at high speeds, but even that has to wait until after the wedding.

600hp beast

Comment

Looks like I know where I am going sometime soon, I want to see this shit.

Incredible work, wish I knew how to do a very small fraction of that.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

holy shit thats fucking awesome. must learn to fabricate.

Comment

holy crap. i remember seeing this car a while back on vimeo, but after reading the build and watching the video again. i am just absolutely amazed, it just lays down the power! keep it up!

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
            my feedback thread

Comment

Ah, this thread. I love this thing. So clean and absolutely fucking COMICALLY fast.

Comment

fuckin awesome! those tires look like pure sex on the back of an e30. i would love to see it with some 325 mickeys :D

Comment

I assume you got married since your last post... ;)

Have you plotted a bumpsteer curve for the suspension? I would expect it to have bump steer with the toe links so much longer than the axles...

Comment

I need to do this!!
                    sigpic
                    Instagram: @DrLeadFoot

Comment

Hi I am new here, and i had to register when i read you build. Awsome work.

I am wondering what kind of Dana 44 you you use??
                      I have one and my back cover is much wider than yours. Where did it come from??

Comment

Working...
                      X