No announcement yet.

Corvette C4 IRS Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha yeah this thing will be a total street car. street terrorizer is probably more like it

next step will be m tech II side skirts and a nice paint job.

600hp beast

Comment

Thank you, I needed that.

Comment

That is badass.

I see you're in Philly, and I think I saw this car at blowneuroz.

How many beers do I have to bribe you with to get a ride?
        85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
        e30 restoration and V8 swap
        24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

i still have a few more things to post up, since there were some tweaks required to the setup to make it truely function - the post is only missing the past two weeks or so

yeah i'm actually in pottstown, so thats even closer to you.. depends, do you want the ride before or after i drink the beers? haha just kidding.

car still needs some final tweaks, and a proper exhaust system before its unleashed to the wild.

its been a pretty crazy project - one that i'm not exactly in a rush to repeat! i'm just glad it turned out as well as it did

600hp beast

Comment

Originally posted by bender View Post
            i still have a few more things to post up, since there were some tweaks required to the setup to make it truely function - the post is only missing the past two weeks or so

yeah i'm actually in pottstown, so thats even closer to you.. depends, do you want the ride before or after i drink the beers? haha just kidding.

car still needs some final tweaks, and a proper exhaust system before its unleashed to the wild.

its been a pretty crazy project - one that i'm not exactly in a rush to repeat! i'm just glad it turned out as well as it did

No shit, Pottstown? I'm there right now, I work right off of 100/422. I definitely would love to check it out sometime.

Comment

Man you just put an M tech 2 kit on this monster and it will be my favorite E30 ever.

Comment

Originally posted by e30rida View Post
                Man you just put an M tech 2 kit on this monster and it will be my favorite E30 ever.
                I have a replica kit he could install on it.
                Would be sexy with some M3 fenders. :p

Comment

and i though turboing a car was time consuming....a true work of art, between the engineering of the idea???(corvette rear end, who would have though that could fit on an e30) and the fabrication of the welding and aluminum+steel work.

Just my .02 but i'd probally kill myself within like probally a month on the road with that car. I thought 200 HP was a good number to have.

Comment

Originally posted by abepark View Post
                    I thought 200 HP was a good number to have.
                    Yeah me too, hahaha. It's a downhill slope I guess. You get used to 200hp, then 400hp, then 600hp, next thing you know, you are doing 9 second 1/4's, and still bored.

Or you can build a track car and be happy with 150 hp pulling 1.2 g's, lol.

I agree though, this is a true work of art. I'm worrying about my m50 swap while this guy cut out the rear half of his e30 and put a Corvette in it's place. I mean, come on...

Comment

haha its totally a down hill slope - and i think this needs to be my last car project for a while besides paint. Jon (turbo'd e34) and i have a joke that before long we are both going to end up in full tube chassis drag cars.

to keep things interesting, i gotta keep upping the bar with my projects - but its starting to get out of hand.

jgood i'll let you know when its fully street worthy - its still missing most of the interior, etc. where do you work?

600hp beast

Comment

Amazing work, just amazing.
                        '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Omg this is insane. Congrats!
                          I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                          2875-C Towerview Road
                          Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Bad ass
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                            Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

This inspires me to back half one also. But with a 9" at 12" drag slicks and built ls1 to make my self a new drag car.
                              84 318I Delphin RIP
                              87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
                              89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Jay, how much more do you actually have to do other than the exhaust and maybe an alignment.
                                My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                                There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Working...
                                X