No announcement yet.

V8 swap thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look im done here. this thread is not about this at all, and the guy who started this thread hasent even posted because me & a couple off asses (myself included) are in a little argument over nothing really that valid. What i said to slow E30 was inappropriate and i ignored his direct rudeness the first time. the second i got defensive, and to everyone else, i know that swaps are a great enhancement, i was just being difficult, and i was on the rag.

no but really, im sorry guys for whomever ive offended or just pissed off. i have been a real dick lately to others because of my own problems. anyone here that loves the BMW E30 in any form is obviously an alright individual.
    Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
      Ls1 is 50/50 if you read the post above the ls1 wieghts less then a m50. That was my point. Also the V8 sits farther back having more wieght in the middle of the car.

i did not know that, thats pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by coolasacuc View Post
        i did not know that, thats pretty cool.
        Yeah I was surprised about that too. I talked to garret awhile back about this and he said he wieghted his car and it was 50/50 or along those lines.

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Yeah I was surprised about that too. I talked to garret awhile back about this and he said he wieghted his car and it was 50/50 or along those lines.

holy shit... thats actually really cool. all i care about is being able to turn so thats why im usually so against swaps but thats not a bad deal getting 5.7 liters and increasing distribution ratio.

Comment

holy shit... thats actually really cool. all i care about is being able to turn so thats why im usually so against swaps but thats not a bad deal getting 5.7 liters and increasing distribution ratio.
            by the way, when i say swaps, i picture like the crazy ones that make a small car go fast in a straight line. what we do at R3v is more like an upgrade. the motors are so interchangeable because there so similar and we get to benifit from the evolution or BMW engineering.

Comment

my s52 car has 50/50 so sorry to burst your bubble.
              prove it.
              sigpic

Comment

anyone ever see a mopar under an e30's hood? just askin...
                84' 318i m30b35 swapped!

Comment

Originally posted by slow e30 View Post
                  prove it.
                  Get a life.

Comment

yeah im still doing it and you didnt burst anything, you just proved my point so.....thanks
                    Since this thread is already so OT anyway...you still selling that?
                    Originally posted by LJ851
                    I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

m50's don't weigh 430 lbs.. Just going to throw that out there since it was wrongly stated, and then used as fact in this argument
                      - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

ls6 + boost = win
                        Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
                        every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
                        Originally posted by Jparkr
                        The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
                        87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

Originally posted by flawdaboi407 View Post
                          anyone ever see a mopar under an e30's hood? just askin...
                          Nope, find a early 60's aluminum block slant six then put an hyper pack on it. :pimp:

1992 BMW 325iC
                          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                            Nope, find a early 60's aluminum block slant six then put an hyper pack on it. :pimp:

Those can make really good power.
                            84 318I Delphin RIP
                            87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
                            89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by Jb325is View Post
                              m50's don't weigh 430 lbs.. Just going to throw that out there since it was wrongly stated, and then used as fact in this argument
                              with the trans atached? thats complete the LS1 weighsd like 380 with out the trans.
                              84 318I Delphin RIP
                              87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
                              89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by slow e30 View Post
                                prove it.
                                Get me the scales and I will. I am not in high school anymore so I dont have access to the scales. But there are several members on here who have the same setup as me.

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X