No announcement yet.

And yet another V8 swap...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see some weight #'s. Ill get mine on the scales this summer as well.

I'm in Ottawa, so I'd be down for a road trip to meet up with you guys at some point this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris916 View Post
      Good to see some weight #'s. Ill get mine on the scales this summer as well.

I'm in Ottawa, so I'd be down for a road trip to meet up with you guys at some point this summer.
      Exactly what I was thinking Chris... :) I want to see your car too man! Would be pretty cool to meet... I predict some good times ahead this summer.
      Denny

Blogs:
      http://bmw325e30.blogspot.com/ (restoration)
      http://bmw325e30turbo.blogspot.com (Twincharge M20)
      http://bmw325e30m62b44.blogspot.ca/

Comment

Yyyup! I'm in!! I'll round up some more bimers :)
        Last edited by Yorl; 01-30-2015, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Sorry to Hijack but i thought maybe some the subscribers who would also fancy going to ITB direction would like this info.

For anyone that is interested i have a contact who is supplying M60/M62 to S62 M5 Throttle bodies conversion kits.

Mine should be Arriving any day. The kit includes -

2 adapter plaes
          20 o-rings - 16 to use and 4 spares
          Screws to assebly the flanges to cyl.head and throttles to flanges
          Kit for helicoiling M7-treads to M6 in cyl.head

Drop me a PM if you would like his contact details.

Comment

Really?? If you want to make some money do NOT use my work and my car as advertisement. Just start you own post with your progress.

Comment

Blahahaha Bring the Band Hammer Yorl!!!
              https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorl View Post
                Really?? If you want to make some money do NOT use my work and my car as advertisement. Just start you own post with your progress.
                These spacers are nothing to do with me they where sourced from Sweden Mr High and Mighty, I thought it may help others out looking to go down the same road.

The reason for no thread of my own is that I'm not slotting an m62 into an e30.

Comment

1- I like you calling me Mr. High and Mighty, finally some respect.
                  2- Saying "sorry to hijack" and then doing it anyway is like saying "No offense, but you're a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles".
                  Maybe asking me (PM is your friend), " hey, I bought my adapters, mind if I share/post/whatever?" Then, being Mighty as I am, I would go... "Yes sure, go ahead, I don't care".
                  Have we all lost the manners? You think I am pissed because now I won't sell TWO adapter plates?? NOPE! I am busy enough at work with other projects, my own M3 is very low on my priority list and, unfortunately, the adapter even lower... Manners sir, fucking manners

Comment

Comment

Comment

Amazing car, you don't actually winter drive it in mtl though right!?
                        sigpic
                        Rescued 1986 325e Coupe
                        1988 325ix Touring 5spd currently being rescued
                        Ottawa, Ontario, Canada :finger:

Comment

Nooooopes!!!

Comment

On unrelated news, how's the quattro coming along?

Comment

We sent the shell to powdercoat, all the fabrication is finished. Ohlins done, APs done, sequential transmission, coolers.... Now I'm strapping the engine to the dyno, and when we get the car back, put it all back together, re-wire it and go!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

holy shit man, wtf, i don't even know what to say about that

on the one hand, it's pretty cool that the owner decided to actually use the car for what it was designed for...

but on the other hand, my head hurts knowing that someone'd rally-car-up something that used to be so clean/flawless

just out of curiosity, why'd they have it powdercoated? all the powdercoating i've seen is pretty durable, but not quite rally durable. i'd figure he'd want the bottom of the chassis/shell epoxied or something

Comment

Working...
                                X