X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by obp Motorsport View Post
    Hi Guys,

I trust you all are well?

Just flicking through the messages and I have noticed that the pedal box being discussed here is actually an older box. At obp, we are always spending thousands on improving the products that we have and ensuring that they all live up to its name. We have made radical improvements over the years on this product and all of the products. We strive on customer feedback because this is how we can improve our services and also improve our products. The products that we have now are all:
    Designed and Manufactured by in house professions
    All Proactively looking to Improve Every Products
    They are all Tested and QC Checked

Include Free obp Tech Sessions

If anyone has any more information about our products or even this product in particular, please email us at either sales@obpltd.com.

Thanks, obp Motorsport
    I have just ordered an Obp pedal box through the latest ebay 20% off sale thinking it was a good chance to test the new alloy pedals as the new version looks quite good. Opd invoiced me directly to remove Vat as I live in Australia. I thought all was good. I received my delivery today only to find they shipped me the old non alloy pedal box and not what they advertised. Very disappointed is an understatement. I have contacted the sales dep and will report back with how it goes.
    When I get around to installation(pending they replace my box) I will report back with a comprehensive test review.

Matt

Comment

obp Motorsport - can you post detailed picture of the upgraded pedal assembly to compare against the older version?

Thank you
      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Working...
      X