No announcement yet.

regular old m60 swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clutch line in the house! Went with the chase bays line through neue motorsports in an effort to reduce the chance of leaks and flare errors. Seems to be high quality and it even came with adapters. Ordered a custom length and it's at my door a week later!

Customer service is on point!

Comment

Clutch line is fully installed and ready for shifting!

Also a little non v8 modification, picked up this airbag knee panel a few years back and I finally got around to messing with it.
      Step 1 cut a hole

Step 2 insert light of one's choosing (pretty sure this is an e34 vanity mirror light?)

Step 3 profit!
      (Will insert picture when wired in)

This light fits OK. The spot I chose has a little too much curve so the bezel sticks out a little, but all in all the whole thing shouldnt be visible so I'm not too worried. If I were to do it again I would probably choose a smaller light.
      Last edited by dothadance; 05-23-2016, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Not a bad idea! One of those, and another under the glove box, would really help throw some light down in the interior and make it less dim, giving it a slightly more "modern" look.

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
          Not a bad idea! One of those, and another under the glove box, would really help throw some light down in the interior and make it less dim, giving it a slightly more "modern" look.
          That's the idea! Can't take credit for it however, I think it was the member gluklich or something that I stole it from.

Comment

New front rotors. Hopefully she'll stop when I put my foot on that pedal!

I'd like to rebuild my calipers too because I know there has to be some funky shit back there. When I bled my brakes a little more than a year ago I used an empty coke bottle to pour all the old fluid into, and by the time I was done it looked like it was a new bottle of soda. Who knows how long that fluid was in there for, at least 6 or 7 years...

Comment

I've officially lost momentum... But hopefully I will be finishing up my exhaust on sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by dothadance View Post
                I've officially lost momentum... But hopefully I will be finishing up my exhaust on sunday!
                So close though!

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                Transaction feedback
                - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
                  So close though!
                  Lmao, yeah man tell me about it. Pelican sent me a bad tps so I'm waiting on that to come in

Idle to wot is supposed to be 1k-4k ohms

Comment

Remember your original inspiration for the project.
                    You will be glad you did... I am :D
                    My CA legal M60 swap

The happening in our garage

Comment

Originally posted by 36brua View Post
                      Remember your original inspiration for the project.
                      You will be glad you did... I am :D
                      Yeah I'm really hoping this new tps and finishing my exhaust and getting my o2 sensors plugged in she'll fire right up. We will see though. Really, once I finish the exhaust I'll probably start hammering away again if it doesn't fire.

Comment

New tps is in and is within spec 👍

Comment

Stomp test still doesn't work. Fml

Comment

Just bought this bad bitch

95 nissan hardbody
                            2.4l L4 12 valve w/ 5 speed.
                            Last edited by dothadance; 06-17-2016, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Haven't touched my car in a month or so. But a late night thought, do I need to modify my automatic trans harness at all? It doesn't seem like it, but if so would that cause a no start issue? I get to borrow my friends welder so I'm going to start goofing off with my exhaust again and hopefully mounting it up.

Comment

Originally posted by dothadance View Post
                                Stomp test still doesn't work. Fml
                                I can't remember, did you replace the throttle arm bushings? You might not be getting full blade opening.
                                Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                                Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                                Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                                X