No announcement yet.

Project Snow White (LM4 Swap)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been a while since I've updated this thread and this isn't going to be an update.

BUT, over the years I've had a handful of people ask about the 3d printed knob for the sunroof handle. I designed and printed my own and after I sold the car, I squirrel away all the info from it. I just recently came across the file and have posted it on my website.

If anyone is interested I used a Lulzbot with PLA and about 20-30% fill with settings in auto and on "finish" .

Replace the broken, dry rotted, missing manual sunroof crank knob with a 3d printed version! Designed with internal ridges to help "snap" onto the post. The file included is a .STL We printed ours using a Lulzbot with standard PLA and a "finish" setting. The knob is a designed as a tight fit and will need to be "pressed" onto the handle. To aid in installation, we placed the handle in the freezer and the knob in boiling water and then quickly assembled. This file download is not to be shared, distributed, or fabricated beyond what is needed for personal use. I.E. Please don't make them for your friends or sell them. Once purchased an email will arrive with the instructions to download. Please allow 48 hours for the email to arrive and be sure to check your spam folder. Refunds can not be given once downloaded. Please contact us with any issues.
    Current: '91 DS M3, '03 TS M3 (6MT)
    '06 Chevy 2500 Duramax - Race car hauler, '90 Corvette - Weekend toy
    Past: '88 AW M3, '87 RB M6, '98 CS M3, '88 DS M3, '88 Zinno M3, '88 AW SETA (facelift),
    1988 Super E (Bronzit - grey wrap)- RIP, 1986 353, 1986 VW Jetta (vr6) - Racecar

IG: RDE_Fabrications
    Check us out
    Or YouTube --> HERE;

Comment

Working...
    X