v8 turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v8 turbo

hello I present my project already finished in the absence of details if anyone has the same project we can share setup with respect to the PCV canceled I have some problem has some configuration a greeting from the Canary Islands
    Attached Files

I'd love to see some more pics and info!

Comment

Originally posted by alistairolsen View Post
      I'd love to see some more pics and info!
      +1 tell us your story and pictures for those that cannot read please :)

Comment

:coolphoto:

more!
        20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

my previous engine was a m60 that mount it m5 I took electronic ecu master the truth that the car noticed a lot of improvement and but I was not looking for it and now I am with the project almost ready, it runs a lot but I am with adjustments to remove the valve pcv the e replaced by a tank oiln nothing happened to them fotitos I do not speak well English please forgive googe is responsible jaajajaj[ATTACH]Click image for larger version

Name:	18813451_10211825586626592_7308426455554652182_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	116.9 KB
ID:	7197726

Click image for larger version

Name:	24232489_10213339685158109_9030945914975471203_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	7197727[/ATTACH]

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL2D...NOATeA&index=4">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL2D...NOATeA&index=4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

m60 itb m5

Comment

Dont worry about your english, I can't speak Spanish either, but we all like cars!

I'm so curious about a whole bunch of stuff:

What turbo are you using?

Any internal modifications, pistons or rods etc?

What power and torque are you making?

Any picures of the exhaust manifold arrangement? I see the link pipe across the front of the block

Does the exhaust route to the back of the car, or exit in the wheel well?

Thanks

Comment

hi the photos I could not send more for the size and it will not let me upload
                the turbo is a gtx 3586r the engine is bentley already brings a preparation coswort it hp not yet 500 hp or 600 hp approximate not yet mounted on bank the exhaust exits side by the fin
                Attached Files

Comment

That's the Bentley Arnage engine? What are the differences between that and the BMW m62? I thought that was just a standard BMW m62 with the turbo manifolds bolted on.

Crazy build, must be a blast to drive. Nice work.
                  85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                  e30 restoration and V8 swap
                  24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Working...
                  X