Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Identifying Cracked Hose ('88 325is)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Identifying Cracked Hose ('88 325is)

Hi,

First time posting here, apologies if this is not the right thread to post to.

I have owned this 1988 325is for two days. I noticed a severe coolant leak today that seems to originate from a cracked hose next to the firewall. It is a short hose, about 5-6 inches long. It is difficult to get to and to image, but hopefully the images and videos I've attached to this post (imgur link) will help make it a bit more clear. Could someone please help me identify this hose so I can replace it?

I would greatly appreciate any help and advice. Thank you!

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like zinnoberry.

Punch your VIN number into this and have a look for it. then you can use the part number to find a new one.

Looks like the heater hose though. goes form back of head into heater hose on the firewall?

which i think is this one. but double check real oem, dont take my word for it!

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...e/64211380527/

Comment

Working...
    X