Autronic Sm4 Stand alone wiring help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autronic Sm4 Stand alone wiring help

I've got a autronic sm4 just catching dust and decided to buy a m20b25 engine harness and tried to wire it together see if i can get this thing going instead of it being a paper weight , my question here is has anyone or does anyone know anything about this ecu and can give me a hand , it cranks over does not start the battery light is on the dash , and ive managed to make the fuel pump relay have a constant power instead of a switched power

essentially i wanna retain the stock harness and have the sm4 mounted in the factory location and need some knowledge and help via wiring , I've gotten all the manuals for both the e30 and autronic diagrams and basically followed those but as the autronic being an old unit it confuses me more than ever with the diagrams

as for anyone thats gonna tell me to just but another ecu the m20 turbo isnt staying in for to long as im going ls turbo when im done gathering things but id like to drive the car for the time being thanks.
    Sold Black BMW E30 325IS
    1987 bmw e30 euro part out
    1990 Bmw 325i Cabrio 2.9
    Metric Mechanic 2.9 stroker
    Holset Hx35w CXRacing Manifold
    MegaSquirt ARP HeadStuds
    OEM HG AEM Methanol injection
    20psi

don't know that ecu but I'd make sure that it's wired correctly. E30 fuel pump should only run when the engine is cranking/running

Comment

Working...
    X