OBC lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OBC lights

the lights on my OBC are very faint, you can barely see them, and only when lloking at an angle. could this be a burnt out bulb or just a loose connection somewhere?

BUMP^

Comment

This might seem like an odd question but does this only happen when it's bright out? Right now I'm using a relatively cheap pair of polarized sunglasses and I noticed that it makes the OBC look very dim. If I tilt my head and change the angle of the polarization in the sunglasses the OBC suddenly gets brighter.

Comment

are the headlights on? I've noticed on both of my cars,when they are turned on, the OBC lights dim. If not it's probably because it's light out :? Not really sure
        Continuous For Sale Thread
        323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by Tangent
          This might seem like an odd question but does this only happen when it's bright out? Right now I'm using a relatively cheap pair of polarized sunglasses and I noticed that it makes the OBC look very dim. If I tilt my head and change the angle of the polarization in the sunglasses the OBC suddenly gets brighter.
          obviously you don't understand polarization. put on your sunglasses and look at any LCD screen and you rotate it.
          James
          '88 M3

Comment

Re: OBC lights

Originally posted by robert325is
            the lights on my OBC are very faint, you can barely see them, and only when lloking at an angle. could this be a burnt out bulb or just a loose connection somewhere?
            There are two small light bulbs behind the LCD screen that could possibly be out.

Unless you had polarized sunglasses on, that's why you can barely see it. my parts car is the same way.
            - Sean Hayes

Comment

it used to work fine w/ no sunglasses... then lets just say my car "went over a big bump" and then you can't see it all that great anymore.. i'll check the bulbs this weekend.. thanks for the link sean

Comment

Working...
              X