• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ditch the E30 and use your hoverboard.
    sigpic
    Parts Wanted
    The Never-ending Resto Mod

Comment

It is oviously a weight issue here! Pull off some of the SS body panels and you should be good to go.
      Originally posted by KingB
      Scratch my back and I buy a prostitute for you, to rub your balls. HAHA now thats some funny shit.

Comment

just build the dang flyin train already
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
        Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Dude I forgot all about my hoverboard.
          Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

just write yourself a letter to be mailed to yourself in the future to have the parts you need teleported to you when they failed in the past.

this could be handled via email (or as they say in the future "mail" )
            3 pedal club
            200,k+ club
            cabrio club
            port-matched- polished- purring www.BMWpark.org

</div>

linux since 1999

Comment

Made a cool beat based on the Back to the Future theme, then got some clips and put it together like this. enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC View Post

the mall isnt hill valley mall... its Twin Pines mall, (or lone pine mall depending on whether or not he went to 1955 or not)
                Thank you!

And it's "Old Man Peabody" place, who had a crazy idea about breading pine trees. Get it right SLACKER!

And DeLoreans are so 80's. We use hot tubs now.

Last edited by george graves; 03-25-2010, 12:56 PM.
                Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I'm having difficulty using the hovermode in my six series. I don't mean to threadjack but can I get some help?

Comment

yo kyle that 6 series sat in cokesbury for years, did you ever see it? that dickwad who owns Code1 movie cars used to have a shed there and it sat outside with no cover just rotting away
                    1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                    1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                    1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                    1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

what the heck is that? besides a bmw.

Comment

My problem is that I'm confused as to how my girlfriend from the first movie suddenly changed into someone completely different in the second even though it's supposed to be a direct continuation from the first! Clever thread, BTW.

Comment

Working...
                        X