parking lot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

parking lot

k well me and my girlfriend are just drivingh through the parking lot heading to save on foods for her to get a card for her friend and this guy rearends me in the parking loT!!!!!!!! ahh its soo frustrating huge gouge in the bumper its a piss off....

Sorry.

He is insured & accepting liability?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Grammar and spelling are your friend.
      Dan

Comment

yes he is accepting responsability and he does have insurance but its still a royal pain in the ass.

Comment

I recomend driving flat out from Denver to San Francisco in less than 15 hours.

If anyone else gets it, then you rule as well.

-Charlie
          Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
          '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
          FYYFF

Comment

well if i lived in the us that would help... but i dont, il have a pic of it tomorrow prolly, any ideas on a easy fix without buying a new one? its 318is 91 i believe they are plastic bumpers are they not? they dont look fiber glass but the dealer tried to tell me it was. so anyways its a deep scratch and rubbed off some side plastic also the trim the runs through the center of it is buggered up.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie

-Charlie
              Ha. I rule.

Comment

Originally posted by dwforum
                Originally posted by Charlie

-Charlie
                Ha. I rule.
                Clever.

Comment

Working...
                X