• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accident View Post
    mmm, assistant.
    Yeah...ASSistant

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

i need to convince my girlfriend to dress like that and help me work on the car. she has a similar body.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
      Originally posted by slammin.e28
      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
        Yeah...ASSistant

I'm likin this assistant.. can she help on my e30??
        sigpic
        Check out my Insurance Thread
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=164190

Comment

I raped my computer screen when I saw the arse pic...
          Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

I could use a "assistant"
            Originally posted by audiquattrot
            bimmers b4 b*tches....remember that.
            1990 Alpinweiss 325i - secret 500whp build
            2000 Audi S4 B5 Laser Red
            1990 Nissan 240sx - Drift Missile
            2006 CBR600RR

Comment

there is space under the reinforcement plates for the wires to run.

starting from the back you enlarge the hole in the front right corner of the trunk until it is large enough to pass the cable through. feed the cable through to the back seat area. feed it along the door sill hiding it whenever possible within body work.

you cut a 1 inch hole in the fire wall just below where the ac lines run through (factory location of the battery cable pass through on coupes) there is a little rubber piece that pulls off of the firewall padding.

route the wire through the hole and mount it in the connector block. I was unable to use the stock location for the connector block and had to make my own bracket to hold it. works perfectly, the only problem now is trunk carpeting.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
              Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

You could do your battery mount kinda like this:

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

Originally posted by 619E30 View Post
                  I could use a "assistant"
                  Notes on the sweet little twat you see above: She hooked up with a good friend of mine (she is 22, BTW) moved into his house and all...then almost immediately began hooking up with his buddies, banged one of his best buds IN HIS FUCKING BED so you might say I wouldn't fuck her except maybe with a baseball bat upside the damn head.

As for him, I have told him a hundred times "ya can't turn a ho into a housewife"

Closing SOON!

Comment

send the assistant down here luke. i need assisting with a few things lol

Comment

Originally posted by jeffw View Post
                      send the assistant down here luke. i need assisting with a few things lol
                      Dude, she IS down there! That is the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles Jason was shacked up with...those pics are from summer before last, before the picnic. That is the white Tech2 'vert we had forever.

Jason has apparently re-shacked up with that slut, god knows why. Well, I suppose his dick knows why...it does all of his thinking...right?

Closing SOON!

Comment

ricer jason? must be nice to have loot. even fat guys get hot girls in that scenario lol

Comment

Working...
                        X