Engine knocking/squealing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by call me jack View Post
    In a round about way, yeah, thats what i sounds like to me. Based on the information given, don't see how it could be anything more than that.

Now, if the car was at my house and went to inspect it, personally, i might find it's something else.

An audio/video clip of the car would probably serve the most value in further diagnosis. i wanna see how the fan spins.
    Maybe you wanna come check it out for me? I'm only about 20hrs away lol :D

It seems to me that the fan stopped spinning when the engine is on. I wish I had shot a video of it earlier but my water pump kits from pelican just came in, so I think I'm going to start taking things apart tomorrow.

Before I start, is there anything that I should know before I start? Any materials, tools, grease, cleaner, etc that anyone would recommended to make the entire process easy/smooth?

I've found some site on how to change it but, it doesn't really go into details on what all needs to be done.

Thanks in advance!

-C

Comment

use this
      http://www.esatclear.ie/~bpurcell/31...html#waterpump
      also remember that it is revers threaded so you will need to hold the pulley stable while you loosen the big bolt.

Comment

Working...
      X