Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me! E3o with 350 sbc conversion

HELLO!
    I currently own a 1990 325i e30 that i am DYING to fix up. I have a chevy small block 350 that i want to install (ya i know im crazy) but i do know that there a some things that need to be accounted for. I know this has been done before so im wondering if anyone out there has some suggestions or tips or even have an exact guide for me? anything you guys (and girls) have to offer would be greatly appreciated!

1990 325i E30 with Small Block Chevy 350
    sigpic

Originally posted by whiltebeitel
    Has anyone told you your car sounds like secks? Big, manly, hairy sex, that is. None of that wussy romantic "making love" crap, either.

i think you're in over your head.
    AWD > RWD

Comment

Google and youtube are good resorces to start with, I've seen it don'e and I think it's agood idea, but there are lots of stuff you need to figur out before removing the BMW engine,
      one difficult area is the brake booster location and the steering wheel shaft , you have to fabricate many parts for the fit because of the V8 setup and the exhaust on the drivers side, but would be interested to see how it goes , please keeop us posted on the progress .
      Henry

Comment

There was one for sale locally a few months back. Looked pretty haggard but I'm sure was a riot to drive.
        91 318is M50 swapped
        05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Ya after a LONG HARD thinking ive decided that im just going to fix up the engine that the car has then detail the car to look beautiful. probably add a turbo at some point. but im also going to finish rebuilding this 350 and sell it so i can buy a M30 or M50 maybe. know of any good deals around chicago?

It has an M20 in it right now
          sigpic

Originally posted by whiltebeitel
          Has anyone told you your car sounds like secks? Big, manly, hairy sex, that is. None of that wussy romantic "making love" crap, either.

Comment

clean it up and rock it dude.

m20s are fast enough to get into trouble.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
            X