clutch problems need your advice weather its the Master or the Slave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clutch problems need your advice weather its the Master or the Slave

ok so a week ago while in a parking lot with the car in gear and clutch in the car started pulling it self forward. well the clutch master/slave cylinder was just slowly bleeding off i guess. Well now i can press and release the clutch just fine as long as i do it quick. If i hold it for more then 3 second the petal will stay to the floor and i can hear the clutch slowing sliding back and releasing. I first thought maybe just an air pocket because the brake fluid was low and under the line for the clutch. So i bled the system and still the same problem.

from looking at both of them they look fine, no leaks or anything.

i don't want to replace both at the moment so i need figure out which one is bad so i can fix it soon. I had to drive the Porsche the other day becasue of this i got rear ended :hitler: fffffffuuuuuuuuuuu
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

IX being restored here

Ix turbo build here

Check for leaks at the slave and the line. If there are no leaks, the master cylinder is bad. That said, when one part goes bad, the other isn't far behind. Any time I have replace one I always replacethe other at the same time.
    The car makes it possible, but the driver makes it happen.
    Jim Levie, Huntsville, AL

Comment

Best to change both, but it is easy to pull the slave and check it.
      Originally posted by KingB
      Scratch my back and I buy a prostitute for you, to rub your balls. HAHA now thats some funny shit.

Comment

Working...
      X