This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update: full grille painted...

Hey guys, Finally finished off the grille. I only had about half a can left so i only did about 4-5 coats on the headlight grilled but the results are still very good and im happy with the results. it REALLY cleaned up the front end and makes it look newer. Gonna let the stuff dry for 7 days before i drive the car again to ensure it has fully cured and bonded to the plastic (can says it takes 7 days). Anyways enjoy the pics :) .
    Attached Files

Comment

yup. turning the E30 world on its ear with that one....
      BEERTECH

Comment

The grilles really distract you from the fact that someone took a sledgehammer to the front end.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
          I'd love to hear the details of those 'sponserships', and while we're on the topic, why do cheap mods if you're 'sponsored'?
          I was wondering the same.

I think the point of this project is to church the car up enough that he can sell it for a crown payment on a lease for a Tiburon.

-Charlie
          Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
          '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
          FYYFF

Comment

Actually i just sold the E36 M3 to get E55 AMG, but nice try charlie.

The grill looks much better so im happy with it. ya i know the front end is chipped up pretty bad but u have to remember this is arizona: stone chip capital of the world. The desert sandblasts your car, theres not much u can do about it. I already got some touch up paint and filled in all the stone chips. it looks good now.

Comment

Originally posted by Budget Beater
              Actually i just sold the E36 M3 to get E55 AMG, but nice try charlie.

The grill looks much better so im happy with it. ya i know the front end is chipped up pretty bad but u have to remember this is arizona: stone chip capital of the world. The desert sandblasts your car, theres not much u can do about it. I already got some touch up paint and filled in all the stone chips. it looks good now.
              I was refering to the bent up front valance and generally haggardness of the front end... wait, the whole car.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Does the front valence cost more than 50 bucks?

(yes, yes it does)

-Charlie
                '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                FYYFF

Comment

Actually i just sold the E36 M3 to get E55 AMG.
                  why would you do such wrong thing?
                  Luke
                  98 M3 with many goodies

Comment

Originally posted by 325is_MadBimmer
                    Because he is obviously a woman that cannot handle a proper manual gearbox. We're talking Jimmy Warren-level shit here.

-Charlie
                    FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by 325is_MadBimmer

I'm over the BMW thing for a while, i need something different, something with some real torque. I want a good luxury muscle car cruiser so thats what i chose, E36 was one headache after another... actually most bmw's in general are one headache after another, never had any major problems with any of my benzes

Comment

E36 was one headache after another... actually most bmw's in general are one headache after another,
                        Dammit, I agree with him.

That being said, I'd probably go with jap cars before a German Buick.

-Charlie
                        FYYFF

Comment

High res pictures of the sweet new grilles?

I don't need no German Buick. I drive a Le Sabre for that.
                          The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

my e36's have been very good to me for the time i have owned them.
                            Luke
                            98 M3 with many goodies

Comment

isn't that everone's famous last words "bmw's suck me likes 'benz/other' and I don't need you guys"?
                              ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer
                                isn't that everone's famous last words "bmw's suck me likes 'benz/other' and I don't need you guys"?
                                Actually, I think it's Audi first before they realize those are utter, steaming abortion-worthy turds, then Benzes.

-Charlie
                                FYYFF

Comment

Working...
                                X