Cost to fill up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cost to fill up?

how much are you guys paying to fill up on 91 octane? The pumps have been killing me lately, over a buck for a litre of gas.. Makes me want to lose the JC chip and go back to 89 octane. 87 is just to poor, but damn, 91 is expensive. Anyone got some input on this? Much difference is gas prices in the US from state to state?

Large variance across the states.
    I think my record for filling up my e30 was somewhere in the $49.xx range (So close to 50, I was kinda bummed)

Comment

Originally posted by MitchFong
      Much difference is gas prices in the US from state to state?
      About $0.25 between the lowest and highest averages in the continental 48.

I filled up my Jeep with 87 yesterday at $2.15/gallon. New England seems to be one of the cheaper regions of the country. Unfortunately it's going up. The highest 87 I noticed today was about $2.39

Comment

Every time gas goes up, our gas goes up. The only problem is when they go down, our prices stay the same... pretty much sucks.

$3.01 for 87oct. ftl... I'm glad I get free gas
        Last edited by 808BMW; 03-15-2006, 06:06 PM.

Comment

87 is ~$2.15 here (tack on $0.20 for 91)

The difference if you went down to 89 w/o the Jim C chip is less than $2 per fill up. Hardly worth the downgrade in performance if you ask me.
          Originally posted by Gruelius
          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

I just filled up the new Land Cruiser with 89 at 2.55 9/10 (cheapest around here) per gallon and it was 49.85 with almost 1/4 tank in there!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

about $32 a tank
              85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Originally posted by rs4pro3
                about $32 a tank
                Same. Running 93, of course.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

fuck, 51 bucks on regular..... (89) btw

Comment

$40 with 91 (at $2.60) for a 16 gallon tank. However, a tank of gas usually lasts me 2-3 weeks.

Comment

What a whiney bitch.

I have to put 93 octane or higher in my car.

It's at $2.55/gal right now. Good thing my daily commute is only about 4mi total.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                      https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
                        What a whiney bitch.

can smell their own I guess.

~$28-32 depending on price, 93.
                        BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
                          What a whiney bitch.

I have to put 93 octane or higher in my car.

It's at $2.55/gal right now. Good thing my daily commute is only about 4mi total.
                          Boo hoo. You're the one that chose to modify your car to only be able to run 93. You've got no right to complain. I'm required to run my car on 91 with the chip, and what we get here is 92. I don't even look at the price of gas. I pull into the station, fill the car up, and pay.

Driving is a priveledge. If you're going to complain about the price of gas, especially in the US compared to other countries, go buy a damn bicycle. All I hear day-in, day-out is people complaining about the high price of gas. If you don't want to pay for it, don't buy it. But don't bitch about how much you have to pay for gas, especially when some of you have made it so your cars can't run regular fuel.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                            Boo hoo. You're the one that chose to modify your car to only be able to run 93. You've got no right to complain. I'm required to run my car on 91 with the chip, and what we get here is 92. I don't even look at the price of gas. I pull into the station, fill the car up, and pay.

Driving is a priveledge. If you're going to complain about the price of gas, especially in the US compared to other countries, go buy a damn bicycle. All I hear day-in, day-out is people complaining about the high price of gas. If you don't want to pay for it, don't buy it. But don't bitch about how much you have to pay for gas, especially when some of you have made it so your cars can't run regular fuel.
                            x1000000

If you don't want to pay the high prices, then don't drive. It's that simple.

It usually cost about $30-35 to fill up with 92 from Shell. Mind you, that is 11 gallons in my MG. But, I can go a little over 2 weeks on one tank of fuel, so everytime I need gas, payday is right there to take care of it.

Comment

i just paid about 80 bucks to fill up my dodge with the cummins engine, diesel was about 2.72 a gallon here.

Unlimited Slip Diff's FTW!
                              1972 240z Drift,Scca BSP, Scca ITS Car.

Comment

Working...
                              X