Fuel filler neck relocation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuel filler neck relocation.

Long story short I have rear over fenders being installed but there is no place for the original gas cap location. I've searched and I really haven't found any information on relocating the filler neck to the trunk for the e30. Is it something I just simply cut and make work or is there something I need to worry about. Anyone have any experience with this?

have you thought about an m3 filler neck and just fabricating the gas cap to the fender?
    |OO=[||][||]=OO|
    /____ALPINA____\

sigpic
    300lbs Deadlift

1987 325es 2.7i chipped
    1992 325i : SOLD
    2004 e46 M3
    2007 e90 M3

Comment

318 ti parts from an E36??

t
      now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

You could put it into your trunk worst case

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty325ix View Post
          You could put it into your trunk worst case
          I do wanna put it in the trunk. I cut out the neck today but I'm not sure about the (I'm guessing it's a) breather tube that runs off the top of the neck. Is that something I also need to relocate to the trunk or is that something I can delete?

Comment

Yes, you need to relocate the air vent, or it'll try to snot gas back out at you when you're
            almost full.

It lets air back out above the filler nozzle.

t
            now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Working...
            X