325e spark no fuel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

325e spark no fuel

so far this has been strange crazy wiring here and there old fender style silonoid hooked to fuse box jumper wire her and there now I see why it was 400 bucks but what is this two prong plug coming from fuse box it's a 85 325e and I'm new to e30s but I loved the sound of the m20 it runs great kinda had to pour gas slowly in intake while starting refrence sensor was found faulty transfer pump bad but dreams of dd/drift missile
    Attached Files
    Last edited by st0len0ne; 09-03-2016, 01:13 PM.

That should be the wire going to your battery to feed the fuse box with power. The 2 prong thingy I think plugs into the ICV.
    Last edited by SecludedPlayer2; 09-14-2016, 05:47 PM.

Comment

On the right side of your firewall you'll see a little plastic cover with a "red +" on it, i believe that is where he ^^ was referring to.

Comment

Yea I forget that the battery s in the rear on other models. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by st0len0ne View Post
          so far this has been strange crazy wiring here and there old fender style silonoid hooked to fuse box jumper wire her and there now I see why it was 400 bucks but what is this two prong plug coming from fuse box it's a 85 325e and I'm new to e30s but I loved the sound of the m20 it runs great kinda had to pour gas slowly in intake while starting refrence sensor was found faulty transfer pump bad but dreams of dd/drift missile
          Uh.. here's my translation attempt..

I've had a difficult timing understanding the previous owner's shitty wiring. However, since I bought a cheap and shitty e30, it is quite understandable. I'm 16 and never driven a car before, but I saw some pictures of e30s on Stanceworks so that's what I bought. My dreams of becoming the Tokyo Drift King were hampered by a bad transfer pump, but then I marathoned The Fast and The Furious and it was all OK again.
          AWD > RWD

Comment

Comment

started stripping the car found a 92 vert 325i for 700 good auto trans but bad prop so now the 5 speed swap begins and the 325e getting ready for microsquirt it has begun

Comment

Working...
              X