Rear battery ground?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpartanE30 View Post
    How much cable did you use to run the power from the engine bay? I plan on doing the same conversion. I have to clean out trunk though first.
    Most e30 have the batt in the trunk. The wire size? I think it's double ott. But the best thing is to buy a used set up. It's about $50 of copper you can get for $25 if you shop right.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
      Most e30 have the batt in the trunk. The wire size? I think it's double ott. But the best thing is to buy a used set up. It's about $50 of copper you can get for $25 if you shop right.
      Thank you sir. I live in Greece. So parts are easy to come by here. I stripped the trunk of all carpet and next step is to seal all the holes. Going to leave it bare. No carpet, Just spare tire and jack and maybe a small toolbox. Will post photos soon.

Comment

I normally strip everything but leave the mat so stuff doesn't clank and clunk around when driving, that's the only carpet I leave. and scrape out all the tar and sound insulation while in there

Comment

Originally posted by superj View Post
          I normally strip everything but leave the mat so stuff doesn't clank and clunk around when driving, that's the only carpet I leave. and scrape out all the tar and sound insulation while in there
          I will probably leave the mat also. I purchased the cord. I will be posting photos soon. I picked up rear end also for disk conversion. posting this photos also

Comment

Cool

Comment

Working...
            X