i intake manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i intake manifold

OK I have a super eta and I was told that my car comes stock with the i heads because it is a super eta, so I was wondering if I get the I intake manifold, will that give me any extra power?
    I know that I will need the I throttle body, will aI need anything else, and will it give me any hp gain.

maybe a little.. but you still have an E cam and a ~4500rpm rev limit. drill out the extra oil journals in your head, swap in an i cam with an i ecu and JC chip, with the i intake and you'll have a cheap 2.7i.
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

well my plan is to go to pick and pull find a nice manifold and get it cleaned up and nice, then find a the cams and the throttle body, and hopefully the ecu if not the ecu I will get that somewhere of some forums. and thats about it right also some people told me that the super eta got the single valve springs while if I put the double valve spring that will help too?

Comment

oh yeah, forgot about the springs.. you need them, I don't think it's optional with the factory i 6500rpm rev limit.
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
        X