PN for front undertray (?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PN for front undertray (?)

I scoured realoem and pelican looking for the plastic splash guard / tray that reside under the radiator - this piece runs between the lower fender liners and basically covers up the front underside of the car. If someone can post a part number or the official name, I would really appreciate it...

Mark
    I Timothy 2:1-2

Try 51711943106 engine compartment screening. Good luck!!

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie30 View Post
      Try 51711943106 engine compartment screening. Good luck!!
      Thanks Dude!

Comment

Yeah, too bad we couldnt find one @ pyp today.
        Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

If this is it:

Then PN on it is 51.71-1961.999.0

GL!
          Luke

Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Oh hey Markseven...the thing I posted is late model...dunno if you are looking for something for your early car. If so, when you get it, would you post a pic? I am sure mine is supposed to have something too.

Luke

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

Originally posted by devonjordan View Post
              Yeah, too bad we couldnt find one @ pyp today.
              Dude, two of the pieces I bought wont work with my car...

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
              Then PN on it is 51.71-1961.999.0

GL!
              Luke
              Luke, thanks you, that looks like the part... I'm gonna pull the one that's on my car and take a pic. I'll do that this weekend, and I will post the PN once I confirm which part is on my car. I think the PO swapped some pieces when he installed the BMP kit.

Comment

Like I said, that part is late model, actually is off of the GFs '89 325i. There are 2 other panels that bolt on to the ends of that panel. Those other panels attach to the finder liners and support the brake ducts. Kind of a pain in the butt to assemble...thus why it is pictured on my tablesaw.

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                  Like I said, that part is late model, actually is off of the GFs '89 325i. There are 2 other panels that bolt on to the ends of that panel. Those other panels attach to the finder liners and support the brake ducts. Kind of a pain in the butt to assemble...thus why it is pictured on my tablesaw.

Luke
                  I took some parts off a diving board-equipped car, and some parts don't look like a direct replacememnt for the parts that are currently on my car, so I'm gonna get the scoop from the PO and go from there... :D

Comment

bump any pictures for an early model or late model version

Comment

Mark, if I recall correctly, I have a decent condition early model splash guard I'll let go for cheap. Let me know if you're interested and I'll go dig it out and snap some pictures

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                      Originally posted by slammin.e28
                      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                        Mark, if I recall correctly, I have a decent condition early model splash guard I'll let go for cheap. Let me know if you're interested and I'll go dig it out and snap some pictures
                        does your early model splash guard look like the one in this picture

Comment

looks familiar. i havent looked at the damn thing in probably 2 years lol

Moral of this story?

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                            Yeah dude! And my old one looked like the one below. Lemme know how much you want before you go digging.

Originally posted by bmwstephen View Post
                            does your early model splash guard look like the one in this picture

Comment

i cant imagine asking more than $15 for the thing. i dont even have an e30 anymore, and while i need money, i'm not trying to rape people on plastic pieces

Moral of this story?

Comment

Working...
                              X