Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

maybe picking a m50 M3 crank! have a question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the classic money shift, piston exploded and the rod bashed out the side of the block.
    Tenured Automotive Service Professional - Avid BMW Enthusiast

Vapor Honing & E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueabs.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
      Looks like the classic money shift, piston exploded and the rod bashed out the side of the block.
      ReallY don't know what happened, it's now a large history since3 the daddy of a fdriend of my friend was driving his US M3 while it just simple blew up, the father said he was driving slow when it happened but always drove the car heavy.

Now his son purchased a tottalled Euro M3 and swapped the euro engine on the M3 US chasis with all. the friend of my friend also bough a totalled US m3 engine and now will put that engine (US version) in a originally Euro m3 with all the ECU and wires!!!

The pics will be soon as I can take some when the car is finish, you won't believe how damaged is that poor euro M3, that btw was from my father time ago, but just for bussines, we repaired entirely the Euro S50 with a new crank shaft also, the burned crank must be arround my shopp or laying arround my warehouse....
      Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Working...
      X