• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks Nic.
    If I run into any problems I'm going to give you a call haha

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

just go to the automatic transmission fluid at kragen, its right next to the motor oil. just get one that says dexron on the bottle

Comment

There a good write up on the forum on how to do a full power steering fluid replace. I did it awhile back in an hour or so. Steering went from ok to very nice.

Comment

You pull the return line off the pump and let the car run while you add new fluid. When only clean fluid comes out of the line, reattach it. Then top it off.

Comment

Originally posted by vtman05 View Post
            There a good write up on the forum on how to do a full power steering fluid replace. I did it awhile back in an hour or so. Steering went from ok to very nice.
            Link to said write up?

Originally posted by e30 Luv View Post
            You pull the return line off the pump and let the car run while you add new fluid. When only clean fluid comes out of the line, reattach it. Then top it off.
            I just topped it off, I'll do a full replacement when I have the time and space.
            With that said, it doesn't make that awful groaning noise anymore and feels smoother.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
            And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Working...
            X