ICV for your viewing pleasure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ICV for your viewing pleasure

you can see the first photo of the whole thing opened up. You can also see in one of the picture, of the contact burn on the armature. If yours is broken, most likely you need to buy a new one, old ones will have bad contacts just the same. ICV has only three contacts 1. 2. and 3. on teh bottom of the connection as shown in the pics.

Just thought I share :)
    Last edited by thereisnoyun; 01-02-2009, 07:00 AM.

I thought they were PWM driven-- which would mean they are completely adjustable to any amount that the ECU finds it needs to be open or closed..

cool -interesting pics though.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
      I thought they were PWM driven-- which would mean they are completely adjustable to any amount that the ECU finds it needs to be open or closed..
      they are
      1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

At first glance i thought the copper winding was pine needles stuck in your ICV LOL.

I really should stop being lazy this morning and put my contacts in already.
        Instagram
        sigpic
        Current: 99 M3
        Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post

cool -interesting pics though.
          They might be, but there is only 3 distinct marks from the contact points. On the contact on the bottom there are only 3 contacts and all three contact points burned into the armature.

Comment

Working...
          X