Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RobE30
    replied
    Like the others said, they are 86-87 non-US fog lights. I have a set of 84-85 non-US lights that have 4 mounting holes which are useless for my 87 with European valance.

Leave a comment:

• frankiej
    replied
    Thank you both. I appreciate it. I'll use that info to try and sort out P/Ns.

Leave a comment:

• reelizmpro
    replied
    I have an 85 323i euro spec that came with these ZKW lights but the housings are different. I believe these housings came on the later style valance they used on the prefacelift model which would make them 86-90 preface cars. Hope this make sense.

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    When I searched it and looked at an image from ECS Tuning it appeared to be your fogs.

ROW=rest of world, as in non-US spec.

Leave a comment:

• frankiej
    replied
    What's the "ROW" bumper? I've been out of the e30 scene for a while.

Leave a comment:

• frankiej
    replied
    Thanks for the reply. The photo for 1 376 935 shows the standard facelift fog lamps, that's why I wasn't sure. These have three mounting tabs instead of four which doesn't match any of the images. The housing shows 1 375 043 and 1 376 916. The lamp housing is interchangeable with other housings, which also didn't help.

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Pretty sure they're 63 17 1 376 935 and 936. Which is likely just for prefacelift ROW bumpers.

Leave a comment:

• frankiej
    started a topic Can you identify these fog lamps?

Can you identify these fog lamps?

Hello all. I'm looking for assistance on identifying these fog lamps so that I can get part numbers. Checking the ITK on RealOEM hasn't yielded any results and the seven digit numbers don't generate any positive matches. I may not have found the correct year/model or it may be that the ITK doesn't have an exact image for these. Does anyone know what year and model e30 these came from? I know with certainty that I pulled them from a pre-facelift European market LHD convertible. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Working...
X