M3 photo thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Looks insane! Stock wheels on it?
    Also, hard to tell from the pics but what color are the wheels exactly?
    88 M3 Diamantschwarz
    89 M3 Zinnoberrot
    56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
    www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

Archie, thanks man! Wheels are style 5's from the e38 painted bronze. Big things for the summer are planned. =)

Comment

I guess I'm L8 to the party...

More to come real soon ;)
        Rich!

Comment

Me last Sunday on the way to Eurofest NJ...
          Attached Files
          sigpic
          1988 E30 M3
          Diamantschwarz/Black

Comment

Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

^
              Oh hohohooo, that's good.

Comment

I fell in love with her again... I took it to Tracy today to see my parents. During a conversation with my dad I mentioned that I rarely drive over 65 on the freeway. He was incredulous and asked me why I thought I drove it slowly. After a moment this was my answer, "Dad, she's a supermodel, she walks slowly and with purpose. She's got smooth curves, a slim waist and long legs. There's no need to run when walking is much more sensuous."

I do drive much more quickly than 65 but only in spurts. I am typically in the right or middle lane just rolling along.
                Valley Motorwerks
                1988 E30M3

sigpic

Comment

Here's an E30M3 I photographed in Bogota Colombia

Valley Motorwerks
                  1988 E30M3

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6 View Post
                    mmmm, line of factory fresh sport evos. What sort of tool is the shadow line trimmer using? No wonder I can't get mine on right.

Comment

Originally posted by valleymotorwerks View Post
                      "dad, she's a supermodel, she walks slowly and with purpose. She's got smooth curves, a slim waist and long legs. There's no need to run when walking is much more sensuous."

i do drive much more quickly than 65 but only in spurts. I am typically in the right or middle lane just rolling along.
                      lol!

Comment

Staggered Show In CT

Hugo and I decided to attend this show in CT. It was a mixture of cars, mostly VW/Audi. Huge turnout, we had a great time.

-Andy

Comment

Originally posted by valleymotorwerks View Post
                          I fell in love with her again... I took it to Tracy today to see my parents. During a conversation with my dad I mentioned that I rarely drive over 65 on the freeway. He was incredulous and asked me why I thought I drove it slowly. After a moment this was my answer, "Dad, she's a supermodel, she walks slowly and with purpose. She's got smooth curves, a slim waist and long legs. There's no need to run when walking is much more sensuous."

I do drive much more quickly than 65 but only in spurts. I am typically in the right or middle lane just rolling along.
                          You sir, need to be schooled in the proper way an E30 M3 is meant to be driven.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TrentW View Post

hahahaha you're funny, you're going to teach me to drive...

J/K people that ride with me usually say... You don't drive like a race car driver. My answer is, yes I do... I'm not in a race car.
                              Valley Motorwerks
                              1988 E30M3

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrentW View Post
                                something like this?

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                                Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Working...
                                X