:)

Comment

looks like the backup site to me.

Comment

ahh ok testing here: http://www.s14.net/forums/

Comment

Site is back up and working for me.

Comment

Is anyone else having trouble posting over there? I'm logged in to my account, but there isn't a "start new thread" button to be found anywhere. My account is from 2009 and I only have 16 posts. I need to create a WTB ad.

Comment

ON top in each section +New Topic
              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Site is back, but some functions seem not to be working. Such as PMs in my case. Hasn't the site been down for close to a year? That's long enough for many members (especially the older ones) to have gone over their withdrawal and take distances... The current forum is mostly "entertained" by newcomers. It ends up being basic questions or noobs wanting an M3 for under $10k... ;-(
                Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                  ON top in each section +New Topic

I no longer have that option. Mine only shows "+Subscribe" and even that says I'm not authorized when I click on it. My account has been fully functional every time the site opened back up over the last year except for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee
                    or noobs wanting an M3 for under $10k... ;-(

I saw that thread & was going to give some smart as reply, but then didn't even bothering with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

it's frustrating, i try to post replys and browser crashes, i tried searching and it doesnt yield anything, also all my PMs from way way back in 2006 are in my inbox again and my box is FULL, but even after deleting a bunch I still cannot get a PM in my inbox.

I want the old S14.net back, or why cant it be like r3v?

Comment

I have the same PM inbox full problem. Missed out on my unicorn part (EVO II rear spoiler) because of it. :(
                        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

It still has issues, I believe R3V offered to purchase/incorporate it into it's domain but Owner opted out.

Wonder how much SIG has grown, on the other side s14 power has gotten more traffic.
                          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I see I'm not the only one.
                            "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                            91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

What I mean is why cant S14.net use the same infrastructure for a forum that r3v uses?

Comment

From what I can tell, porting everything to the vBulletin system would require a major restructure.

I agree though, it would be worth it to see s14 running properly. As a new m3 owner, s14 is a huge asset that I can't full advantage of anymore.

Being down for a little shy of under a year is almost too much..

Comment

Working...
                                X