Pics of 89 Cecotto on BF.C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of 89 Cecotto on BF.C

Not sure how many of you visit the E30 M3 board on Bimmerforums, so consider this a PSA - This car is clean, clean, clean!

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Pics:

I Timothy 2:1-2

Never seen that color code before and that car is looking pristine. I guess I never thought about it before but I find it a little funny M3s never got a larger/more specialized tool kit.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
      Never seen that color code before and that car is looking pristine. I guess I never thought about it before but I find it a little funny M3s never got a larger/more specialized tool kit.
      Weight reduction son!
      I'm surprised they even got one. They shouldn't have come with one. BMW could have shaved a couple pounds and saved us from the aggravation of having to pay $600 for a used spark plug tool 25 yrs later!

Comment

Working...
      X