Mishimoto deals on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mishimoto deals on ebay

I was just browsin last night on ebay and found a brand new mishi radiator for $130 shipped and the silicone hose set for $200 shipped. I was planning on keeping the m stock but i couldn't refuse at those prices. I dunno what's left today but check it out.

Yep, the aluminium radiators have come down in price! I see a 2-core and 3-core options offered.

Comment

Just picked up the s14 radiator and hose set for 250 dollars less than on their website.

The Build:
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Yeah i did some more searching and for some reason there are a few different sellers with different bmw parts that are selling for way less than the other guys

Comment

The mishi hose kits are now $180 like 5 left

Comment

Thank China. I have a mishi and a dna radiator in my M3's and they are the same exact part (not surprisingly).
            "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
            91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

I'm not even sure i'm gonna use the stuff i might stay oem. It's always good to have spares though.

Comment

Got link??

Comment

Just search for e30 m3 mishimoto. All the cheap rads are gone but still some cheap hose kits

Comment

Working...
                  X