5 lug front wheel spacers for NO rub..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 lug front wheel spacers for NO rub..

My swap is done for some time now and I still love it. The only lingering problem I have is that my front tires rub at full lock.

Who is running spacers to fix this? What size? Does it adversely change your geometry?

you probably only need like 3mm or 5mm. you can also get rack-stopper things that keep your steering wheel from going that far if you don't want to use spacers. you increase turning-circle radius though.
    http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

5mm spacer.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
        you probably only need like 3mm or 5mm. you can also get rack-stopper things that keep your steering wheel from going that far if you don't want to use spacers. you increase turning-circle radius though.
        I'll go with spacers... I love my tight turning circle!

Comment

I shoulda tried spacers before I jumped the gun and ordered Turners Rack stop kit! I havent installed it yet but hopefully it doesnt decrease my turning circle that bad

Comment

my steering stops are really noticable. it turns like a full size pickup.

I think i could have easily cut the stops in half to prevent the rub while getting really close to the full turn circle.

Comment

I was looking at my rack stops today and wondered if i should cut them in half too.
              why do the turner rack stops come in different colors left and right?

Comment

Working...
              X