5 lug or 4 lug? Need some advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 lug or 4 lug? Need some advice.

Hello fellows, and ladies. Ive read up on all the 5 lugs and I know how to do it, my question is would it be worth it? I already have a decent suspension set-up pairing to a nice set of wheels I just had refurb. But Ever since I started looking at the old E34 5 series wheels I have been in a debate with myself on what to do. Im not one on buying expensive wheels but ive been looking at my E34 mesh wheels and I just think it would look nice on the E30.

My dilemma/plans:
    Keep my coilover set up and my wheels on the E30 coupe, leaving my e30 wagon stock, and using my E34 for a donor car (which is what Im using the M50 out of).
    -or-
    Swap to 5 lug, use the stock E34 wheels but polish the lips with a nice black or gold face. Which leaves me with the option to put all of the coupe parts on my e30 wagon.

My question. Out of personal experience, which would you do? I wanna hear the good along with the bad. Like I said, I look at the E34 wheels and I just think they would look nice on the E30, keeping a nice classic look but with a more modern taste.

Dont forget to vote!

My set-up right now.

The wheels I would be taking off my E34 to use.
    Keep the borbets with the coilovers on the coupe leaving the other 2 cars out of the equation.
    100.00%
    Swap to five lug using the E34 wheels.
    0.00%

Borbets are much easier to clean and look great.

Comment

Originally posted by hoveringuy View Post
      Borbets are much easier to clean and look great.
      Yes but borbets also look legit on wagons. We'll see. I still love the E34 style 5's.

Comment

Working...
      X