Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UUC E30-E36 FCAB bracket?

http://store.uucmotorwerks.com/e30e3...ght-p1329.aspx

Anyone have experience with these? UUC isn't very informative on their site. I'm assuming these allow you to run front Non-M e36 suspension/5lug setup without haveing alignment issues that Non-M suspension has? Insight/thoughts/experience?
    • 85 325e Project
    • 2010 Subaru STi hatch
    • 01 e39 M5 (sold) :down:
    • 00' E39 540ia (sold)
    • 89' 325is (sold)
    • 97' Ram 2500 12v Cummins
    • 2006 KTM 950 Adventure
    • 2006 Yamaha YZ450F

I can't say I've seen these before, but they look to be for race applications. The picture (albeit not the best) shows no bushing. These look like they replace the control arm lolipop/bushing combo much like treehouse eyeball arms, but even the eyeball arms have a delrin insert. I'd give UUC a call and see what they have to say. Interesting find!

Comment

I talked to UUC and these are for correcting the geometry when using E36 LCA/LCABs on the E30. The lollipop bolts to the UUC adapter to shift the position of the control arm mount.

Comment

These look to be just lollipop replacement. Similar to Treehouse Racing ones.

I would be interested to see if they really make the hub fit the wheel well. It takes a little more movement than what you get with the treehouse or bimmerworld ones. This is why I made my own.

Comment

Check out the pictures.

Comment

Working...
          X