No announcement yet.

5-Lug Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30 Groupie is the only normal person on this website. How much less effort would it have taken to to just answer my question in the first place instead of wasting mine, and everyone else's time by telling people to eat dicks? RevLimited is probably in my mind the worst e30 site on the net after seeing this. Everyone on e30tech and e3zone are so much more mature. Grow up and pull your head out of your ass. Your not proving anything to me and I really take no offence to some fag from South Dakota telling me to eat a dick. These sites are meant to show off your car, receive help with your car and buy/sell parts. Its meant for a place to share their enthusiasm for e30's. So since this site is all pricks who thinks its a great place to take out their low self esteem on others I will probably just continue using e30tech and e30 zone.
    SkoalX

Comment

we have our hate-goggles on to filter out the people that shouldnt fit in.

first, you shouldnt ask a question thats easily answered by a little work on your own accord - it makes this place a much nicer place to be.
      When idiots fluf r3v's boards with shit, its not much of a e30 technical repository, yet more like noobs wasting bandwidth and making it that much harder to sift through the noise to find info that matters.
      You arent posing anything new to us. Its been done.

Second, by general internet etiquette logic, you would quit your "player hatin" after your first dissaproval post. meaning, the first time, shame on us; the second time, shame on you... as to being dense enough to think that you can convince the internet, of all places, that what we do around here is wrong.

my answer is easier than answering the question at hand.
      my permission to the mods to delete my posts on this topic since its so far OT

Comment

I am going to butt in on this even though my viewpoint might not be that popular-

There was a time when we all didn't know and/or understand a thing about cars let alone understand anything about a computer or a message board or the internet. And one thing that I see amongst some of the members who use this site is a lack of patience and intolerance to things that we already know the answer to and suggest that its a "stupid question" simply because we have visited and revisited the issue 100 times over. But the newbie who has no idea what he is doing will not think to search for the answer when he can't even navigate the site very well. Going back as far as 2005 I see that there are people here who were newbies seeking the advice of others to be enlightened only to turn around 2 years later and punish today's newbies for their ignorance.

At the same time, there is wealth of knowledge and information on this site that probably answers and/or addresses just about any issue that could or would come up. Secondly any time you are dealing with other people over the internet, the rule of politeness, courtesy, and so-called "etiquitte" goes out the window. In a cyber-world of anonimity people will be themselves and you must have very thick skin to be able to find your place amongst all of the idiots, jerks, and immature people who will flame you for discussing something that wasn't very entertaining on enlightening to them. You cannot let people like that affect your enlightment and enjoyment that comes from using this forum.

If you ask about something like finding a site that sells restoration parts, you might get flamed by 20 people but there will still be 3 to 4 that will be patient enough to help you. Laugh along with the 20 idiots and get the information that you need from the other 3.

Comment

Originally posted by xLibelle View Post
          we have our hate-goggles on to filter out the people that shouldnt fit in.

first, you shouldnt ask a question thats easily answered by a little work on your own accord - it makes this place a much nicer place to be.
          When idiots fluf r3v's boards with shit, its not much of a e30 technical repository, yet more like noobs wasting bandwidth and making it that much harder to sift through the noise to find info that matters.
          You arent posing anything new to us. Its been done.

Second, by general internet etiquette logic, you would quit your "player hatin" after your first dissaproval post. meaning, the first time, shame on us; the second time, shame on you... as to being dense enough to think that you can convince the internet, of all places, that what we do around here is wrong.

my answer is easier than answering the question at hand.
          my permission to the mods to delete my posts on this topic since its so far OT
          Second off, don't bother posting if you think the thread is stupid. Let someone else who has the "people Skills" (aka: common courtesy) answer the question. It seems you and a few other people just scan the website to find newbies to wrath for asking so called "stupid" questions. I suppose if we were all as smart as you seem to portray yourself to be, we wouldn't have that problem. If you never chimed in your two cents worth in the first place we would never be so far "OT". As Skoal said, lets go on and enjoy our E30's. I am done humoring myself with this thread.
          CHEERS

Comment

all of my my posts, like the ones in this thread, are done in jest. Yet most will not get it unless they themselves have been around a while, being that this is the reason for such jokes.
            scotty is completely right and i think about that perspective all the time. The only way to get somewhere is to start from nowhere.
            So the guy didnt search. So the guy didnt post the topic in the right forum either. It doesnt mean he is automatically choosen for being flamed. Hell, no one probably would have said anything if i didnt start it. ...probably was drunk when i made that post.
            But i stand by the fact that there is an expected level of competance, which entails the ability to SEARCH... and not be a douche and grow some skin.
            I might have a bit different of an idea or expectation from a good forum, such that you add and support the knowledge base. Its maybe a reason i lurked for a couple of years before i decided i was at the ability to hold a decent conversation with the "forum veterans"
            If you dont care to respect a forums content, go rattle off your random questions at bimmerforums

Comment

5 lug swaps are great! :nice:
              sigpic

Comment

I like sex.

Comment

Originally posted by soviet1942 View Post
                  I like sex.
                  A perfect example of someone wasting bandwidth on worthless posts.
                  Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Fuck you fuckball . Eat a dick .

Thanks T , thats gonna be my new reply for useless dochebagg noobs . :rofl:

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Originally posted by soviet1942 View Post
                      I like sex.
                      x2
                      sigpic

Comment

i enjoy sex tooo short but damnn goood. loll most of these bmw guys are dick heads that act like they're the shit

Comment

Working...
                        X