X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• royalflush313
    replied
    Originally posted by M-technik-3
    FK makes them. As do alot of oddball compaies that we don't see here. H&R probably makes them but they don't sell them here in the US due to liability.
    didnt FK go under tho?

Anyways, if you want a set, its probably the best to goto vortex and ask the vw guys because everyone and there grandmas seem to be running porsche's d90 wheels on their Vdubs. They must know where to get good adapters.

Leave a comment:

• M-technik-3
    replied
    FK makes them. As do alot of oddball compaies that we don't see here. H&R probably makes them but they don't sell them here in the US due to liability.

Leave a comment:

• bmw325ix
    replied
    anyone have a link for these

Leave a comment:

• qimis
    replied
    i have no problems at all so far. ;)

Leave a comment:

• M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by M-technik-3
    Very common in most of Europe. Will run you about 180 euros for them that includes new studs to hold the flush then you use new bolts to hold on wheels.
    I may be interested in a set. Lemme know. Looking to sell my AC Schnitzers, find some RS's for 5x130...

Leave a comment:

• royalflush313
    replied
    looks like a whole new world of wheel options opened up for me :)

Leave a comment:

• M-technik-3
    replied
    Very common in most of Europe. Will run you about 180 euros for them that includes new studs to hold the flush then you use new bolts to hold on wheels.

Leave a comment:

• royalflush313
    replied
    Originally posted by Schnell 318
    everyone here seem to be agianst them, but i know h&r makes a set to fit porsche wheels to a 4x100, i think they are tuv apprroved. lots of vw guys run them without a problem.
    well thats why i ask, because many vw guys run those adapters and dont seem to have much problems with them.
    The whole idea of changin the bolt pattern sounds a little sketchy to me, so i wanted to know if someoen knew anything about them.

Leave a comment:

• Addissimo
    replied
    luke...

I have a feeling you're going to hell for that comment.

-Addis

Leave a comment:

• StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Actually, I do not recall seeing that in the H&R catalog, just changing one 5 lug to another. 4X100 adapters would be cool though. I would sure like to have more choices in wheel fitments...I damn near bought those Niche Pultecs just becasue they fit!

Maybe I should put the wheesl I have off of a '91 IROC Camaro on my BMW and do an LS1 swap. Make myself a Bavarian Camaro...Bamero?
    Luke

Leave a comment:

• Schnell 318
    replied
    everyone here seem to be agianst them, but i know h&r makes a set to fit porsche wheels to a 4x100, i think they are tuv apprroved. lots of vw guys run them without a problem.

Leave a comment:

• royalflush313
    started a topic 4x100 to 5x130 adapters

4x100 to 5x130 adapters

anyone know anything about wheel adapters that change the bolt pattern?

Safe? What else is negative about them?

thanks
Working...
X