No announcement yet.

4x100 to 5x130 adapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would trust FK as well, i run their suspension kit, and couldnt be happier, it met and exceeded all my expectations. one of the FK retailers is www.amimotorsports.com
    check if they have them, not sure.
    Dan

Comment

mine's FK, no problem what so ever ....

Comment

cool, thanks for all the replies.
        ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

glad you guys haven't had any problems with FK. For me, FK isn't up to my quality standards ;)

The FK situation arose earlier this year when they announced they were shutting down their NA headquarters in B.C. They were restructuring and it seems it's finish as they are directly shipping to their suppliers now in Canada and the US instead of using the NA headquarters as a distrubution center.
          Chris
          90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

i just did a google search and this post came up. anyone know if i can get 5x130 - 4x100 adapters?
            Josh

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159843

Comment

Definitely not my cup of tea. Hopefully you don't plan on racing/tracking with them. Looks just like another thing to add onto the e30 to fail. Keyword, looks.

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

i thought e30rob sold adapters
                http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by jahnaboi View Post
                  Definitely not my cup of tea. Hopefully you don't plan on racing/tracking with them. Looks just like another thing to add onto the e30 to fail. Keyword, looks.
                  If they were torqued down to spec why would they fail? non conflicting adapters like the 4x100 to 5x130 have been around for many many years without any issues...

Comment

Originally posted by jahnaboi View Post
                    Yet another person with no idea what they're talking about, going solely on misconceptions that get spread around by MORE people who don't know what they're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                      Yet another person with no idea what they're talking about, going solely on misconceptions that get spread around by MORE people who don't know what they're talking about.

Thank you!

Comment

to revive an old thread hopefully to get qualified opinions from users or technical folks

i'm picking up an 89 325i this weekend and it needs a few things, one being new shoes.
                        i like the idea of adapters as i can keep the car basically stock, other than modifications that can be undone simply, like taking adapters off if the next owner wants.

with my limited hydraulic/mechanical engineering background, i don't see any reason why these won't work, especially for a daily driver/non-track car. i like less unsprung weight, less time and effort, and more wheel choices.

anyone have anything to say?
                        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Kind of an old thread but just putting in my 2 cents. I ordered a set of 4x100 to 5x120.65 adapters. I bought them from a company called ADAPTEC speedware. Never had a problem with them. Put a little bit of blue loctite on when bolting the wheels down and torque them down and you should have no problems at all.

Comment

Working...
                          X