Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie question

hey guys
    im kinda new to the whole e30 scene and i was looking to lower my 87 325e...this question might have been answered before but i have yet to find the thread... im planning on buying the H&R/Bilstein combo which claims to drop the car 1.25" front and rear..the question is will i need to adjust my camber and if so how would you suggest i go about doin it...
    thanks in advance
    -chad-
    Last edited by moloc325; 02-18-2006, 01:02 PM.

camber is good...BUT if you want to get rid of it in the front then you can buy camber plates to adjust it...my car has posi camber plates to make the camber close to a stock ride height camber. This is good for tire wear but not as good for auto-x and stuff. They were on the car when I bought it. I am going to replace them w/ adjustible plates some day...
    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

You will not notice any excessive camber with H&R Sports. Its just enough to help handling but not enough that its going to kill the insides of your tires.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

thanks guys..appreciate the info..

Comment

Working...
        X