I did a search but my new cabrio needs tires and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ///M42 sport
    the yokohaman avids come in 215/60 r14. Do ya'll think this would rub?
    With the ET30 on basketweaves, nope. But they would look retardedly oversized.

Comment

.2" oversized in diameter FWIW
      BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL
        your tread life is abnormal. Maybe its the characteristics of the iX... I dont know, dont care.

Potenza's are shit end of story.
        ES100s have a treadwear of 280.. that's not what I'd call long tread life, even if you get 20k out of them. For what it's worth, I drove on mine for about 15k, but they were pretty dangerous by 12k. Perhaps I would have gotten another 5k out of them if I didn't do 5-6 autocrosses on them.

and that may be your opinion on the Potenza RE750, but it doesn't matter to me. In my experience they are better in every way compared to the ES100..
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by ///M42 sport
          the yokohaman avids come in 215/60 r14. Do ya'll think this would rub?
          I just checked the tires on my cabrio. Turns out they're 215/60 haha, didn't even know. They don't look oversized, but one side rubs on the plastic fenderwell.
          Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
          http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
          X