Poly Bushings - IE or AKG

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • imwhyteyo
    replied
    Originally posted by Aptyp
    PF and IE both have full lines of urethane. So do AKG.


    I like rainbows, but by some freak of nature, all my bushings under the car are now red and match my H&Rs. I guess if I was to run over someone, and they liked color red, they'd be aesthetically pleased.

    HAHA! fuck that made me laugh.

    Leave a comment:


  • johnwoo
    replied
    Originally posted by themitchster359
    are they the two piece or the older single piece? also, what are they the green or red? thanks.
    two piece and they are black

    Leave a comment:


  • BUDNUNTA
    replied
    I just put the AKG 75ds in my car and its kind of "creeky"
    Its hard to explain it doesnt squeek but makes this noise when you take off sometimes or go over bumps slowly. I had the IE Street Subframe ones in my old car with BMP TA bushings and they sounded pefect. Im not really happy with the AKG ones at the moment but ill give them a few more miles before I make a decision. Maybe ill take them apart and relube them when I have it apart again.






    Hunter

    Leave a comment:


  • themitchster359
    replied
    Originally posted by johnwoo
    i have some ie rtab that i would let go for cheap. im in oklahoma and shipping wouldn't be too bad.

    im going to go with the akg because of quality and all my other ones are akg
    are they the two piece or the older single piece? also, what are they the green or red? thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • johnwoo
    replied
    i have some ie rtab that i would let go for cheap. im in oklahoma and shipping wouldn't be too bad.

    im going to go with the akg because of quality and all my other ones are akg

    Leave a comment:


  • themitchster359
    replied
    Originally posted by Aptyp
    PF and IE both have full lines of urethane. So do AKG.


    I like rainbows, but by some freak of nature, all my bushings under the car are now red and match my H&Rs. I guess if I was to run over someone, and they liked color red, they'd be aesthetically pleased.
    lol, i don't think they'll fit :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    PF and IE both have full lines of urethane. So do AKG.


    I like rainbows, but by some freak of nature, all my bushings under the car are now red and match my H&Rs. I guess if I was to run over someone, and they liked color red, they'd be aesthetically pleased.

    Leave a comment:


  • slow e30
    replied
    is there a one stop shop where someone can get all upgraded bushings for a e30? i dont really wana piece together a rainbow of colors under my car from different companies.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    yeah, I've had IE TA bushings since 2003 without a single sqeak.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gnarles
    replied
    Originally posted by aworthybrother
    installed IE subframe and TA poly bushings on my previous car and it squeaks.
    should have used more lube when installing them.

    Leave a comment:


  • aworthybrother
    replied
    installed IE subframe and TA poly bushings on my previous car and it squeaks.

    Leave a comment:


  • üblemaschine
    replied
    I have used AKG subframe, diff, trailing arm, motor mounts, trans mounts, and LCABs on my old E30 and my E36. Used 75d on both as they both were/are auto-x cars and NVH wasn't an issue. Never have had a problem with them. They make a huge difference in the stability of the car (especially if you are replacing substantially worn parts.)

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    I did urethane TA bushings, but stock SF and diffy mounts.

    Firmer, a tiny bit harsher, but well worth it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gnarles
    replied
    I have the AKG 70A subframe bushings and 75D trailing arm bushings. No complaints so far. Had them on for about 8 months now.

    Leave a comment:


  • GotCone?
    replied
    I've had PF & AKG. Unless your tracking/hardcore. Get the Powerflex ones hands down. PF install easier as well.

    I like the AKG's a lot though.

    Leave a comment:

Working...