No announcement yet.

UUC - Big Brake Kit - Direct Fit caliper, 11.75" rotor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see you offer a drilled rotor option. Why not a slotted as well? I was also thinking the SS lines should be a drop down option as well since many of us who would consider this kit already have SS lines installed. Basically i need the super cheapskate kit. Lol
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
      I see you offer a drilled rotor option. Why not a slotted as well? I was also thinking the SS lines should be a drop down option as well since many of us who would consider this kit already have SS lines installed. Basically i need the super cheapskate kit. Lol
      Sorry for the delayed reply, I must have missed the post notification.

We can provide slotted rotors at the same upcharge as drilled... $45.

The lines themselves use a different fitting than the standard calipers, so you have to use our lines. We also want to make sure you are using same-quality, same-size rear lines, so we provide those also.

If you want super-cheapskate, get the anodized version at $849.
      - Rob Levinson * UUC Motorwerks * 678-679-5360 * http://www.uucmotorwerks.com * rob@shortshifter.com
      Phone calls preferred. Email second. No PMs, that's why I have real email. :mrgreen:

BIG BRAKE KIT HEADQUARTERS!

Your source for E30 Ultimate Shifters, SwayBars, Brake parts/Big Brake Kits, and much more!

First ever LED headlight conversion - [ CLICK HERE ]

Comment

Robbie! You get my email about my diff?

Comment

Kit for sale

Stumbled upon this thread by accident.

I have had one of Rob's BBKs since right about when this thread went cold - mid 2010.

It has not been mounted and it's in black anodized with non-drilled/slotted rotors and DTC60 pads. Just missing the rear stainless lines, which I never received and need to talk with Rob about getting anyway...

I'm selling it for $775 obo.

Email me at arecks (atttt) gmail [dott] com

EDIT: Reason for selling is that I ran out of motivation to finish my race car and I need the money. ALSO, SS rear lines are OTW (Thanks, Rob!) I didn't bother pestering Rob for the lines to this point because I already have SS lines, but now that I am selling the kit, I do need them.
          Last edited by arecks; 09-08-2011, 09:15 AM. Reason: updated with new reason for selling
          :devil:Alex:devil:
          '89 e30

Comment

Working...
          X