jurid pads ok?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Right on. I live 4 blocks from the freeway where I have 15 miles of stop and go traffic mixed with 80MPH bursts...with unpredictable assholes everywhere.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    How long does it take to warm those Ceramics up?

    Say 40 degrees and raining, as is usual for us...in the summer
    the first time you hit the brakes, especially if you're trying to stop a bit quicker than normal will pucker your butt a bit.

    haha.

    after that you should be good to go. if you have a bunch of stop signs before you get out of your neighborhood, you wont ever notice it. a few medium stops and they warm up just fine.

    Leave a comment:


  • thedeal
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    How long does it take to warm those Ceramics up?

    Say 40 degrees and raining, as is usual for us...in the summer
    I'm putting my hawks on as we speak so I am curious of this as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    hawk hps or go home.

    lol, i switched to hawk ceramics though. the hps are very high dust. got tired of cleaning my rims. stop really well though. ceramics are a little bit scary when you first get going if its wet and cold out. haha.
    How long does it take to warm those Ceramics up?

    Say 40 degrees and raining, as is usual for us...in the summer

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    hawk hps or go home.

    lol, i switched to hawk ceramics though. the hps are very high dust. got tired of cleaning my rims. stop really well though. ceramics are a little bit scary when you first get going if its wet and cold out. haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • Philo
    replied
    /\ Yep. 'tis the price you pay for decent quality.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2002maniac
    replied
    Dusty but excellent.

    Leave a comment:


  • Philo
    replied
    Yep. Jurid is OEM. That's what I use on my car. Textar is the other OEM brand, but I think Jurid puts out a more consistent compound.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockefeller
    replied
    sweet, thanks !

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    I thought Jurid was OEM replacement if anyone can correct me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockefeller
    started a topic jurid pads ok?

    jurid pads ok?

    for the rears? I'm using brembo rear rotors and the car isn't tracked.

    thanks in advance
Working...